Disputes under the jurisdiction of Arbitration
All disputes of civil or quasi civil nature fall within the jurisdiction of arbitration.
- Almost all disputes – commercial, civil, labour and family disputes in respect of which the parties are entitled to conclude a settlement – can be settled by Arbitration Procedure.
- Disputes involving joint ventures, construction projects, partnership differences, intellectual property rights, personal injury, product liabilities, professional liability, real estate, contract interpretation and performance, banking & non-banking transaction disputes fall within the jurisdiction of arbitration.
- Arbitration is expanding to the areas of construction, health care, telecommunication, entertainment and technology based industries.
- Any Civil matter that are pending before the Civil court.
- Any matter related to Government Contract /Tenders/MOUs/ Joint Ventures.
- Disputes between Employee and Employer regarding services and disputes related to Section 10-A of the Industrial Dispute Act, 1947.